At CrossFit 910, our goal is to get you results in the safest, and most effective way possible. In order to do that, we require every individual to go through our Fundamentals Course. Once you complete "The Fundamentals", you will have learned the movements that are the foundation of CrossFit. It is so important to make sure that proficiency of the movements is developed before adding intensity.
1. Attend 3 one-on-one sessions with one of our coaches – This part of the program is 100% around your schedule, and each session is 45min-1 hour.
What will be covered:
- Squats: air squat, front squat, back squat, overhead squat
- Presses: strict press, push press, jerk
- Power lifts: deadlift
- Olympic lifts: power clean and snatch
- Gymnastics Movements: pull-ups, push-ups, sit-ups, handstands, burpees, ring dips, and more!
- Other Common CrossFit Movements: thruster, wall ball, kettlebell swing, jump roping, rowing, etc.
ALL movements can be scaled to ANY fitness level - so even if you have zero experience with all of these movements, during the Fundamentals course you will learn how to scale each of these movements to your current ability.
2. Attend Unlimited Classes Every Week – After you complete your 3 private sessions you get unlimited classes for the remainder of the month. You'll make the most out of this by getting those private sessions completed ASAP! Then you can ease into our classes and get a feel for it before you decide on a membership commitment.
What if I’ve already done CrossFit?
Everyone starts with a free assessment. If you can show competency in the basic barbell movements your coach will sign off on you joining our regular classes.
What If I Miss A Fundamental Session?
You reschedule with your coach! It is all based on your schedule and you have 30 Days to complete all 3 one-on-one sessions. The sooner you complete the sessions the sooner you can jump into classes. To get the most for your money we recommend completing the private sessions within 10 days. For the remainder of the month you get unlimited classes a week before you have to pick your membership package.
What Happens When I Finish The Fundamentals?
Upon completion of the Fundamentals Course, you may either enroll into the group classes OR continue with Personal Training if you would like more preparation to join the classes. If you choose to continue with personal training ongoing, we will shape the sessions around your goals and needs.
Our CrossFit Group Classes are designed to meet the needs of a large and varied community. This may include members of our military special forces or first responders, full-time moms, and retired grandparents. Regardless of your background, you will be safely coached through a challenging progressive workout that varies daily.
Supportive Community: Group classes are the perfect solution for the individual looking for a supportive community that shares their desire to be healthier and happier. Group classes are FUN, and members often build strong bonds with other class regulars!
Fraction of the Cost of Personal Training: Group coaching allows members to work with a professional coach for a fraction of the investment. Our group classes are capped at a very small number to maximize the instruction that you will receive. You will not be met with a single coach and classes of 20+! Our goal is to keep you safe, yet push you to reach new boundaries.
Mobility drills to improve and restore joint mobility and function;
Skill-based warm-up to prepare the body for the workout;
The Workout of the Day – which might be any combination of gymnastics, running, rowing jumping, squatting, kettlebells, Olympic weightlifting, and more;
Post-workout recovery techniques to prepare you for the rest of your day and for your next workout.